The Best Bed Bug Experts in Marion County, IN
You can’t afford to ignore a problem with bed bugs…ever. These little apple seed-sized pests will quickly multiply and before you know it, you’ll be dealing with a full-blown infestation. Believe us, you don’t want to experience that kind of situation. Finding them and treating them right away is the best way to reduce the risk of a more serious problem.
Our treatment plans are designed to effectively provide the results you want. No property is the same and the level of infestation differs. Therefore, the treatment should be customized to your specific bed bug situation and that’s exactly what we’ll do.
We Perform Bed Bug Inspections for Indianapolis Properties
When you put your bed bug problem in the hands of the experts at Bed Bug Busters you can be assured that you won’t be disappointed. Before we provide treatments for these little nuisances, we will perform an inspection. This is necessary to figure out just how serious of a problem is at hand. Not often will you get complete relief with just one treatment. It typically takes at least two.
Our thorough inspections consist of checking the following:
- Your mattress – we inspect the seams for any signs of bed bug activity or the bugs themselves.
- Your box spring – the box spring must be inspected as well in order to make sure they’re not hiding inside.
- Baseboards – bed bugs can start hiding in nearby areas of your infested bed, including behind the baseboards.
- Behind wall outlets – they make their way to other surrounding areas and wall outlets are no exception.
- Wall fixtures and decor – inspecting behind any decorations or fixtures on the walls is also important.
- Nearby furniture – your nightstand could easily become infested because there are so many small cracks and crevices for the bed bugs to hide. The same goes for other furniture near the bed; chair, dresser, etc. You typically won’t notice them very easily unless you’re dealing with a severe infestation.
Just give us a call at (317) 406-0910 today to learn more about our bed bug inspections and what we can do to help you eliminate these annoying little pests.
Indianapolis Bed Bug Identification
When you’re trying to determine if you’re looking at evidence of bed bugs, consider the following. If you see any of these signs, it’s likely bed bugs that have invaded your space.
- Bed bugs – these little pests are small and similar to the size of an apple seed. When they finish feeding they’re darker in color.
- Skin casings – bed bug nymphs will shed 5 times before reaching adulthood. Their skin casings are basically clear exoskeletons and commonly found near or in the nesting areas.
- Eggs of bed bugs – the eggs are similar to the appearance of a grain of white rice. They’re small and sticky so they’ll easily attach to a surface. And again, commonly found in the nesting areas.
- Dark spots or smears – bed bug fecal matter is dark in color if not black. You might notice these spots on your bedding or mattress or other infested items and areas.
If you’re getting bit at night but haven’t been able to pinpoint the actual bug causing the problem, just give us a call. We can help you figure out if it’s bed bugs or another annoying pest and help you get relief.
Call Our Marion County Bed Bug Pros Today!
Don’t deal with another night of restless sleep because you know or suspect you have bed bugs. Call our Indianapolis exterminators at (317) 406-0910 to learn more about our bed bug and pest inspections. If you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re always here to help!